Grupo de Investigación
- Adriana María Martínez Arias
- Antonio Faustino Muñoz Moner
- Camilo Ernesto Rodríguez Moreno
- Carolina Suárez Hernández
- Cesar Darío Guerrero Santander
- Claudia Isabel Cáceres Becerra
- Daniel Arenas Seleey
- Diana Teresa Parra Sánchez
- Jorge Andrick Parra Valencia
- José Gregorio Hernández Sánchez
- Juan Pablo Neira Vesga
- Maritza Liliana Calderón Benavides
- Miguel Antonio Cadena Carter
- Nitae Andrés Uribe Ordoñez
- Paulo Cesar Ramírez Prada
Semilleros Asociados Semilleros al Grupo de Investigación
The research group promotes and executes research and technological development projects around Information Technologies and Computational Sciences, contributing to the solution of problems to promote regional and national development.
Líneas de Investigación
Líder de la línea: César Darío Guerrero Santander
This line of research focuses on the study, design, management and development of projects in areas related to communications services, for the transport, storage and processing of any type of information (data, voice, video, etc.) including the Internet of things; Cyber security; Cloud computing and web data analysis.
Information Systems and Software Engineering
Líder de la línea: Daniel Arenas Seeley
This line of research focuses on the study, design, management and development of projects in areas related to: the incorporation of expert systems as a strategy for software development; the implementation of technological trends to increase business productivity; as well as the creation and adaptation of methodologies for software development to technologies such as: blockchain, IoT, Big Data, among others.